Sunday, December 6, 2009

I Want My Super Bowl Dammit

OK, time for another Tony Romo rant blog entry. But this time, it's not only him, but also our defense.


For the past 3 years, we have been plagued as Dallas Cowboys fans for not having great December/January records. Well, if 4th time's the charm, we didn't disappoint the stat keepers.


Yeah, Romo's stats was was alright, about 80% completion, but I want perfection.


Like I said numerous times, this year is different. I want my Super Bowl title dammit, and Romo, if you refuse to be perfect, then son, I want Kitna in.


I don't want people saying 'Have faith, Romo will get us through." Time for appeasement and feel good optimism is over. This is the year for this to be done. Romo, either you are with the Cowboys in this quest, or you're not.


Considering what you have done in the past, I want Kitna in. Oh, and yes, everyone in Cowboys nation KNOWS you went to VEGAS. This is partly the reason why we did not do good today. YOU DID NOT HAVE YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME.


Now, because of Romo and our defense that wasn't it's usual self, we are tied with the bastard 'Iggles, yet again. This alone makes me mad. Now we have to really watch what cards they come up their sleeve.


In closing, Romo ... are you with us or against us? Let Wade know by the end of tomorrow, so we can prep Kitna. I'm serious. Sit down son, we are moving on, with or without you.


-- Matt

No comments: