Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Idol Results

Good evening.

I hope you like the new look to the blog.  I thought we needed something new so here it is.  Let me know what you think.  

Tried to produce a top 10 stories, but I really could not find anything interesting to mention.  Maybe tomorrow will not a slow news day.

Anyway, what about American Idol?  Here is the results ...

BOTTOM 3:
Allison, Anoop and Meagan

GOING HOME: 
Meagan

Meagan did something VERY stupid tonight.  Ryan asked her what she thought about being in the bottom 3 and she replied, "Simon, I know what you said and to be perfectly honest, I don't care what you think".  WTF Meagan?!  You are in the top 10 on Idol this year and that is your response?

Well, Simon returned the favor then.  Before she sung he said, "Well, I am not going to beat around the bush here, so I will be honest.  You don't care, well we don't care either.  This is your swan song, so enjoy".  

That was kinda rough, BUT good for you Simon.  

Next week, the theme is songs from the year they were born.  Should be a great show.

-- Matt

No comments: