Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Close to a week?!

Please someone tell me that it almost hasn't been a week that I didn't post?! Shame on me. Sorry folks. Been busy with personal life and such so now the only time I seem to post is on my lunch break. Oh wells, sometime life is like that.

Hope everyone is well. Just a few random points I like to point out, then you all can be on your way.

1) Looks like Punxy Phil is wrong. After a high of 57 and upper 50's for the past few days, looks like a early spring as sprung. And tomorrow (on my day off, love it!), it will be a high of 62. Oh yeah. Loving it.

2) KTVT-TV in Dallas/Fort Worth has a very nice interview with Tony ROMO, who states that the Dallas Cowboys crew next year, will be different and that 'we have the chance to do something great'. Tony knows it, I know it, the whole Dallas Cowboys nation knows it. Next year will be different. We can get 6 Super Bowls too. We will not be denied. Maybe, just maybe that Super Bowl trophy can be the great last minute, last chance house warming gift, eh?! Oh yeah. Believe fans, believe.

3) How about this drama with Chris Brown now? His career is now offically over. I know that people fight, but when you put your hands on a woman who is defenseless, there is no excuse for this. And guess what, from now on, he will be known as a woman-beater. Sorry about being blunt there, but it is the truth. There is no one who can come back to the music industry or the entertainment industry when something like this happens. Do I feel bad for Chris Brown? Eh, maybe just a little. But what he did was unexcuseable. Simply that.

More later. Take care. Be well.

-- Matt

No comments: