Friday, February 20, 2009

Random Thoughts: 2/20/2009

Hello everyone.

First of all, my apologies for not posting much this week. You would think that if I had a full week off from work that I would post more, but I got that nasty flu/cough bug that has been going around. Been in bed for better part of 2 days. I hope you guys don't get this bug. What a nasty way to spend a week off work. But I do feel a bit better and I hope to get some things done today.

I have 2 links to share with you today. First of all, the drama with Chris Brown and Rihanna continues to go down. And as if it can't get worse, looks like celeb gossip site, TMZ.com released more pics of Rihanna. I will not post the photo on here, but it is quite disturbing and alarming. Here is the AP story about it.

Also, WGAL is staring a really neat story sharing idea for it's news. Most news organizations have morning news meetings, in the newspaper business it is called 'budget meetings'. Well, WGAL is opening the meetings to it's viewers. At this link, you can view live chat with the meeting. I viewed the transcript for the past 2 days or so and it's pretty neat. You should definately check it out. And at this link, you can view a Q&A from the Poynter Institute, a journalism website.

Have a great day.

-- Matt

No comments: