Thursday, March 26, 2009

An Odd Resuts Show ...

About to prepare tonight's 10 stories, but let's just get to a quick re-cap on what transpired tonight ...

I didn't get home in time to see AI Season 2 champ Rueben perform, but I heard it was good.  Then my girl Joss Stone performed with Smokie Robinson.  Didn't see look just amazing?  She is quite a woman.  Her voice is perfect and she looked perfect.

Anyway, down to business.  2 out of my 3 were in the bottom.  Scott and Michael.  Then Matt Giuard was added in. What the hell.  Then Ryan told Scott to sit down.  Are you freakin serious folks??  

Matt was then told, after Stevie Wonder did a over 10 minute mini-concert and a long commercial break to sit down, he was safe.

Michael was sent packing and the judges did not spare him either.

36 million votes were in tallied this week.  And my guy was next to last.  This has to tell me that America does not know good talent.  Maybe the girls were studying.  Perhaps.  But he will still be in the finals.  Trust me.

Not sure on what the theme is next week.  But will definitely keep you updated.

-- Matt

No comments: