Saturday, March 28, 2009

Random Thoughts: 3/28/2009

Good Saturday evening.

I have been out of the computer for most of the day, so I think that I will have a fresh 10 stories for you on Sunday.

Just a few thoughts:

1 - Unless it changes, or my information is not correct, I think I know the American Idol theme for next week.  It is 'iTunes Top 100 Songs' week.  Should be a very good week, with mostly fresh and youthful songs.  This week everyone should excel and it should be 2 great hours of TV.  Also, it is back to normal Tuesday and Wednesday schedule.

2 - Today marks the 30th Anniversary of TMI.  That was the date of the worst nuclear accident in American history, and it happened right here in the Susquehanna Valley.

and finally ...

3 - I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my first nephew.  My brother Mike and his wife are expecting their first son any day now.  I am so excited for both of them and my entire family.  I can't wait until the baby arrives.  Most of our family thinks Simon will arrive this weekend.  The date the doctors gave was the 31st of March.  Once Simon arrives, I will post the first pictures right here on this blog. :)

Have a great evening.  More tomorrow.

-- matt

No comments: