Friday, January 16, 2009

10 Stories Preview

Well good evening everyone. Still cold out. Last time I checked, it is about a mere 10 degrees out.

I plan on catching up on some sleep this weekend. I miss that.

Before I compile tonight's 10 stories, thought I would do a mini-review for the movie I caught tonight ...

PAUL BLART: MALL COP

The first movie I seen so far this year is the comedy from Kevin James.  Now, I know I really don't like Adam Sandler.  His movie company, Happy Madison, made this film.  So, even though I may have had some reservations in seeing this film, I can honestly say I kept and open and clear mind about this movie.  And I am glad that I did.

This movie is about a mall cop who on Black Friday has his mall invaded by skate-boarding, acrobat thugs.  Yeah, I know, juvenile.  But really, that is really the only bad thing I can say about this movie.  The comedy is fresh, especially the Victoria Secret fight scene.  And overall, good movie.  

Again, if you just see it and don't think too much, you will find that it is a good movie.

-- Matt

No comments: