Wednesday, January 7, 2009

BREAKING COWBOYS NEWS ...

I will try to get a 15 stories tonight. But I just may wait for tomorrow.

Anyhow, breaking Dallas Cowboys news this evening ...


Complete coverage of this is at the link above.

As for my view on this, I guess this was going to happen. I wonder if this will be only the beginning of players let go, like Brad Johnson. But I have to say, I think my first instant reaction is just a little bit of disappointment. I mean, sure, Pac Man had his history and drama of the year and his past with previous NFL teams. I thought that we were going to be the team to bring him back and bring his feet to the ground. The Cowboys organization has officials and people who help with his trouble players. I guess their job wasn't done either.

Another article on that blog say that Adam Jones himself is surprised. I guess we all are. Or maybe not.

-- Matt

No comments: