Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Random Thoughts ... 1/28/2009

Good evening everyone.

Looks like we have survived the latest winter storm. Currently in Harrisburg it is Partly Cloudy and 31 degrees. Watch out for re-freezing tonight. Just moved my car and that was a little struggle. But got that taken care of.

Just a few thoughts I have this evening and I will let all of you go :)

1) I am proud to announce that I will be at Punxy for Groundhog Day come Monday. I don't know how I will do it, but I plan on live blogging this event in some fashion. More on that this weekend. It has been a few years since I been to Punxy and it will be a good time. I highly suggest all of you to take a pilgrimage to see Phil at least once in your life. More on that in a good sized essay come Monday.

2) Glad to see that the DTV deadline will still be in February. Maybe now people will get their butts into gear.

That is all for now. Hope all is well.

-- Matt

No comments: