Thursday, January 1, 2009

A quiet Thursday

Hello everyone.

I hope you are all having a great New Years. About to eat here in a bit and then watch the PSU game. Go Penn State! Just a few things I found on the web earlier today that I wanted to share:

1) If you are into music just as much as I am, you are gonna love this. On my celly, I have a 'Music ID' program that allows me to check what songs are over the cell phone. Most of the time it works and for $3.99/month, it is definately worth it. But one of my good friends have found this, a program called Midoni. Not only is it a social networking website, but you can 'humm' your song and it will ID it for you. Talk about ubercool.

2) While we are on technology and music, New York Times reports that there is a new 'iBreath' technology for your iPod in where you blow into the device and it measures your BAC (Blood Alcohol Content). I love my iPod, but this is just silly.

I should have 15 stories for you back and running by Friday. Have a great New Year's.

-- Matt

No comments: