Sunday, January 11, 2009

... Oops, it happened again ...

Yes, the Eagles won .... again.

Seriously, what is it going to take to get this done, and have them get to the off season?  Is it the silly beard theory that is making them do this?  Was it the wind?  How can this just happen?  How can a 9-6-1 team in the regular season win games and now is in the NFC championship game?  

What makes me just boiled over right now is the even mention and think that they made it further now than my Cowboys did last year.  Ugh.

Now it's up to the Cardinals.  In Arizona.  Two species of bird ... One outcome.  Go Cardinals.  Seriously, bring it Arizona.  Really.  

This is the only post I will have on this for the next week, til the last game.  More and more I think about writing on this, the more mad I get.  Come to think about it even more ... I think most broadcast media want Eagles in this ... ESPN definitely after the Adam "Pacman" Jones crucification earlier today ... FOX because of the anti-Cowboy Troy Aikman ... I am just sick of it all.

-- matt

No comments: