Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ranrom Thoughts: 1/25/2009

Good Sunday Morning.

Just a few thoughts this Sunday Morning.

First of all, I attened the exhibition game for the Harrisburg Stampede last night. Patriot-News reported that over 3,000 people were there. Not a bad turnout. First half of the game wasn't too impressed. Looks like the QB for the team just arrived into Harrisburg last night from South Carolina. So, they benched him in the 2nd half and then they exploded. The final score was 46-26. I think with over a month off before the first official game, they have a good chance to polish their skills and I think they will be a good factor for their season, that starts officially in March. Oh, and yes, a week after the farm show ended, the building inside did smell like farm animals. I think this is also a good chance for the Farm Show Complex to shine this year. They booked even more events there this year, and this only helps this unique venue to shine. Go Stampede.

Finally this morning, I am now officially on Twitter. I meant to sign up for some time, I think that you should think about joining. Twitter is like facebook, but a more bare boned type service. What seperates Twitter apart is that you update your status by either text message, or web, in less than 140 characters. Very neat. Email me personally if you want my link/profile to follow me. No creepy people though, ok?

Hope you have a great day. Will try to post something later today.

-- Matt

No comments: