Monday, January 19, 2009

The eve before the dawn ...

Good evening everyone.

Just a few bits and pieces before I bring you this evening's special commentary ...

First of all, sorry for not posting much this past weekend. I decided to rest a bit this weekend, so I took it easy. Plus, I have encountered more trouble with the Google Reader program. So for now, I will just post things that I find current and interesting. Keep in mind that I am not permanently letting go of the 10 stories. I found it interesting doing those posts. Just only for a short period of time. I need to find a better way to get it to you.

Next, how about them Philadelphia Eagles! As a long time Cowboys fan, I found this to be quite exciting and justice served. ESPN reported this evening that for now, Andy Reid and Donavon McNabb's jobs are safe. Really? If you keep the same people in the same posts, you get the same results. Eagles fans, stand up, be heard. You want better, and as a city, you deserve better too. But know Philly, my loyalty always has, and always will be with the Dallas Cowboys. Also, Go Arizona! The way I think of it, Steelers been to the Super Bowl before. But not Arizona Cardinals. So, go team. Congrats.

Finally, what an evening here in America. We have endured 8 years of failed leadership in America, and tomorrow at 12 Noon (eastern time), we will have a new president. Obama has bold and great ideas for this grand nation. And I am quite glad to see this happen. NBC News reported that out-going VP Dick Cheney strained his back packing. Oh really? Just funny. Tomorrow will be a historic day for this nation. We all should be proud of what we all have accomplished.

As they say ... Out with the old, in with the new. Isn't America great?

Take care. Post soon.

-- Matt

No comments: