Sunday, December 21, 2008

Cowboys Rap-Up and Stories Preview

Bah-humbug ...

After seeing my Dallas Cowboys implode last night that is how I feel this morning.  And I really don't get it why it happened.  Why did it have to happen last night?  It was our last regular home game in Texas Stadium.  Sure, we were down 9-7 at halftime.  Perfect opportunity to get back into it.  You would think the NFL Films homage to Texas Stadium would save my beloved Cowboys.  But it only got worse.  Now, we have to go into the Den of Darkness called Lincoln Financial Field and beat the rabid Eagles, but we also have to hope that the Falcons and Bucs do bad as well.  Ugh.  Not the way I wanted this to happen.

I really must be cursed as a Cowboys fan.  Really.  I have to deal with Philly Eagles fans, Philly being 1 hour and 45 minutes east of me.  Now, I have to deal with Baltimore Ravens, 90 minutes south of me.  The Baltimore Ravens made us lose.  I really have to look at the that sentence again.  BALTIMORE RAVENS?  What the hell Dallas?  What the hell ...  Even though our season is almost over ... even though we go into Philly as a do or die outlook, Eagles fans, be scared next Sunday.  Even though Dallas played terrible last night, we are coming for you.  

Jerry Jones cares deeply about the health and respect of the Dallas Cowboys.  How we played last night was deplorable.  I am sure Wade Phillips is done now at the end of the season.  On the other side of the shoe, Philly keeps the awful Andy Reid.  That is the main difference between these two teams next week.  We care, Eagles don't.  And that is why they don't have a storied legacy history that Dallas has.  And even now if we don't make the playoffs, we have something very good to look forward next season.  A brand new, $1 billion stadium in Arlington, Texas.  And we will prevail.  I just never thought what happened last night came to past.  Well it did and now it is time to move forward.  Rant over.  Discussion over.  Ever forward.

Now, I should have a 10 stories ready for ya in a bit.  But I decided now to spice things up just a little.  Now, all my feeds will be put into the story mix and I am increasing the stories to 15.  As of late, it took up to an hour to do 10.  I think if I increase to 15 stories per day, and everything together it should go faster.  

Finally this morning, roads are slick out.  Parts of the midstate fair better than others in road conditions.  If you go out, take extra time.  But I would wait for a few hours at least before you head out.

15 Stories will come soon today.  Have a good one.

-- matt

No comments: