Monday, December 29, 2008

Wildcard Football Weekend Coming Up ...

I hope I'm not jinxing things here ...

Still mad about my Cowboys. Our year now just a memory. Off season should be interesting. But I think most of my Dallas Cowboys fans want revenge and payback for what happened. So here is what you do ...

Don't bandwagon here, but let's support the Miami Dolphins eh? Last year, they were the laughing stock of the NFL, because they went 1-15. They cleaned house then. Hired former Dallas Cowboys coach Barry Swertzer as executive vice president. They then hired assistant Cowboys coach Tony Sparano as their new coach.

So even though the Cowboys are not in the hunt, let's support the Dolphins. They are the Cowboys in some fashion.

Now, I hope that the Vikings take care of business next Sunday in Minneapolis. The Eagles honeymoon have to end ASAP. They cannot and will not go to the Super Bowl. We had one bad taste in our mouth in 2005 when they made it there .... this cannot be repeated again.

-- Matt

2 comments:

Ajay said...

Bill Parcells not Barry Switzer

mkoons said...

Thanks for the clarification.

-- matt