Sunday, December 7, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to yet another attempt at blogging.

My name is Matthew Koons from Harrisburg, PA.  I am a self-confessed news-junkie and I think this blog is going to change the world, one post at a time.  Now that the political election is over, and most political news junkies (like me) are still suffering withdrawal, it's time to focus our energies even more on the news going around in the world.

How will I find the news?  Easy.  Through my countless and ever growing RSS news feeds, and Google Reader, I will find 10 stories a day that seem interesting.  I will try to post daily, and if I am near a computer, if news breaks, I will also try to post it as it happens.

Finally, this blog cannot thrive and/or survive without you, my readers.  I am here for you.  If you have any comments, suggestions or news tips, please email them to me at: Koons17112 (at) aol.com  That way, I will be able to get my emails as soon as I can.  And I promise to answer every email I get.  Except for spammers though.  :)

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy my blog.

-- Matt

No comments: