Wednesday, December 31, 2008

So long 2008 ...

... and welcome to 2009. Well, we have less than 5 hours for that.

I hope you all have a great 2009. And don't worry, this blog is just getting started.

2008 was a rough year for everyone, myself included. I had to make tough decisions and I am still living with it. Today, I had to say goodbye to a lot of my co-workers who decided to take retirement, or early retirement and it was hard to do that. To those who did leave, you know who you are, I wish you nothing but the best. Expect me to raise a toast to each of you tonight for good luck. You deserve it.

If you read one of my previous blog entries, you seen that there is a High Wind Warning here. Some gusts here in the SusquValley reached over 50 mph. But I just can't help but to feel that maybe this is just Mother Nature's way of sweeping 2008 away.

Anyway, 2009 is almost upon us. Bring it on.

-- Matt

No comments: