Monday, December 22, 2008

Cowboys update 12/22/08

Well, before one of my friends reads my Dallas Cowboys rant, let me give you this update ...

The Eagles lost yesterday in Washington.

Tampa Bay lost yesteday as well.

That means that Dallas just has to go into Philly, beat Philly and we are in the playoffs. IF Philly wins, that means that they have to hope for other teams to win to get to the playoffs.

Sorry, I hope we make the playoffs, but the way we played, we don't deserve to be in it. I hope this loss was our 'humble' loss. Sometimes it takes an loss of this severity to figure out that we are a better team than how we are. Let's hope I'm right.

Go Cowboys!

1 comment:

Ajay said...

Go Cowboys!!

Dallas can also get in the playoffs if they lose... But they would need Chicago and Tampa Bay to lose on Sunday... unfortunately, Tampa Bay plays Oakland, so it's a very slim chance.