Thursday, December 11, 2008

Weather Update & 10 Stories Preview

Good morning everyone. 

We all can thank the 50 degree weather we had the other day because looks like it helped to spare portions of the midstate from a horrible ice/sleet storm.  But we are not out of the woods quite yet.  Heavy rain will come from around dinner time tonight until a little after midnight.  So, I hope that you brought a umbrella with you today.  I think we are gonna need it.  

I have an early schedule for the next 3 days, so I will post Thursday & Friday's 10 Stories in the late evening hours those days.  On Saturday, I should post around 3PM or so.  Give or take.  

I do however do have a little preview of the 10.  

Looks like 'Joe the Plumber' was on the verge of ditching the 'Straight Line Express' that John McCain had.  He also is outraged about the bailout's that have been issued as of late.  Details from AP via AOL.  Have a good day.

No comments: