Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What a reader wants ....

... They will get.

One of my friends and avid reader, thanked me for not whining about the Cowboys loss too much. She liked of how I kinda kept it real and not added like what if, I hate the Eagles, blah blah blah.

Well, you ask, and you shall recieve, my friends.

I HATE THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES!!!!

I cannot tell you how much more I hate that despictable team than I do right now. It is really not fair that they are in the playoffs. Yeah, my Cowboys don't deserve it and rightly so. We played terrible. I am basically in shock still of how it all went down. Even the Dallas Cowboys great Michael Irvin said some nasty stuff. And rightly so. But still, I HATE THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES!!!!

Yeah, hate is a strong word. I totally agree with you. But if you were a Dallas Cowboys fan for most of your life and you wait, wait, wait and wait some more for a playoff bid to occur (that you can win) and not to happen ... you can't help but to feel what I feel. Am I ready to say though that maybe the Dallas Cowboys organization needs to be reshuffled, no. But I will get there in a while. But, honestly, what good things can you say about the Eagles? NOTHING. N-O-T-H-I-N-G.

Andy Reid needs to be a dad when the Eagles off season happens. That is what he should've been all along, in my honest opinion. Not a coach that just sucks.

That my friends, is the way it is. Good night and good luck.

-- Matt

No comments: